Tuesday 22 September 2009

Last Night
My maiden experience at the live taping of a MediaCorp show - the Singtel Grid Girls Grand Finals 2009, no less. Not something I greatly desire to repeat, because it was Very Tiring (I was Totally Exhausted by the time it was over) screaming and screaming and clapping, but it was fun going with G, J and I. And being catty with J about certain contestants.

Flesh parade MAX, indeed!

Two things:

1. Michelle Chong is very, very funny. I'm so glad this came just in time to give her an opportunity to be Barbarella Posh-Beckham, and poke fun at the rather unfortunate Ris Low and the SingTel Greed Gerz. Though I was rather surprised they allowed such irreverence on the show, snigger snigger.

2. My primary school classmate is now a mini-celebrity!!! Dear Shumin, even though this does not mean that I will stop calling SingTel Grid Girls 'Greed Gerz,' a la Barbarella, I hope you enjoy your time being the lead . . . Greed Ger.

You know I still luvch u!

***
Two days, and a Civil Procedure tutorial to A*mei and Jacky!!!

No comments: