Thursday 16 July 2009

The Sad Lives of Lawyers To Be
Even though we're now at PLC, L - the Fellow Suffering Pupil who sat opposite me the first month of pupillage - and myself still cannot stop talking all manner of nonsense to each other.

She sent me this SMS yesterday:

Omg you ah mah. Confirm got ah mah taste. I jus saw e bow top from south haven tat u bought on an ah mah!

And today she FB-ed me the following:

AUNTY. i tink i saw ur le range top at robinsons. HUR is it boat neck, chiffon, and got like pleats around the neck???? hahah


When I said Yes, indeed it probably was the top I had bought, she said:

ZOMG. my aunty radar is damn sharp. can detect ur top immed when i saw it. and i was like 'CHLOE' eh u nv come for class today ah, never see u around. tsk tsk


I was watching Martha at home.

Guess I should just be resigned to my Aunty fate.

No comments: