Thursday 30 July 2009

Nice Picture Which I Never Knew Existed
But alas, while they look good, I just look chubby.

(Sniggers. Sorry Jon, but you'll always look like a monkey to me.)


Picture taken before I left for Beijing.

In other news, last Friday I closed JM's car door on my right thumb. He almost drove off with my thumb caught in the door.

Despite the bleeding under the nail and the swelling, it's mending well. It still looks pretty gross though. I was going to upload a picture of it but I've decided not to, just in case you're eating when you read this.

Still, every cloud had a silver lining. Because of my resulting Miserable-Like-Anything face, Jon agreed to watch My Girl with me - yes, the Korean drama serial I was so enamoured with in Beijing. I caught it again on Channel U, and decided that I liked it so much that I had to have the DVD.

The downside is, because it's been digitally mastered for sharper images, Lee Dong Wook's lack of acting skills have become glaringly obvious and I cannot avoid that fact any longer, even though I would like to remain in denial because he is dishy. Even Jon agrees.

There's also horrible subtitling. It would have been funny if the conversation was in Mandarin, but I cannot understand Korean at all. Yes, I can watch it dubbed, but what's the point?

1 comment:

Liang said...

Ouch, the bleeding under the nail sounds painful. I've had that happen to my toe when I was little. Good luck on the healing! :]