Saturday 4 July 2009

Never Too Old

My Cupcake Tree in Pet Society finally bore fruit.

I am Very Pleased.

Today, Suffering Pupil #1 told Suffering Pupil #2 that Suffering Pupil #2's new chair was akin to a Lamborghini in the world of swivel chairs - and the rest of us were stuck with the equivalent of a Toyota.

I pointed out to SP #1 that our chairs were more analogous to Suzuki Swifts.

SP #2 told me I could take his chair after next Wednesday, and I think he said that because that's our first day of PLC; however, he did say after next Wednesday - that means when we come back for our second tranche of pupillage I'm still entitled to it. SP #2 with the new chair, if you're reading this, this means you.

There's one thing I've come to realise in the past month - there are a good number of lawyers who don't deserve at all to be the butt of those awful jokes about lawyers that people seem to enjoy telling.

In fact, many of them work hard and work honestly for their keep, and are unpretentious, genuine, and family-oriented people.

Which was a nice surprise.

Just like my cupcake on my cupcake tree. It sells for 85 coins.

No comments: