Wednesday 1 July 2009

Annoying Post
With plenty of office and legal jokes to keep you amused, or else annoy you greatly because you're not clued in. Neh neh ni boo boo!

Like how today Judicial Manager Ho JM (JM Ho JM, geddit?) who is even lazier than Bart (I hesitate to say 'anti-social') sent out an email asking the pupils at the Law Firm Which Shall Not Be Named to have a gathering next Tuesday. I almost fell off my chair in shock and awe when I saw it, and hastened to dial his extension to find out whether someone had hijacked his computer.

No la it was ___ who asked me to plan!

Or how yesterday the DisConnected pupil from my department - the only one who has to sit in the library - got a new chair, because they changed the chairs of all those sitting in the library. He promptly emailed me to say I got a new chair!!!!!!!!

And when I told him I was really excited for him!!!! he said Yah. . . Come over for a chair-warming party soon!!!!

I want to steal the chair, but it'd be pretty obvious who did so.

The email which really made my day though, simply said (and pardon the French):

Omg

I fell asleep

Zzz

***
In other news, there are no more Lexus cream cheese biscuits in the pantry. They have been replaced by the Cowhead Milk The Only Calcium Biscuit ones. Which aren't too bad, less oily than the aforementioned ones.

Also, if you've been wanting (needing, more like) to go to the loo for a little rest, just to sit on the throne and stare into space or close your eyes momentarily, but you've been thwarted in your attempts by that Very Useful Invention called the automatic flush, just stick a post-it over that annoying red dot that keeps foiling your plans.

Lest you think we're not earning our keep, we are. Trust me on that one.

No comments: