Thursday 11 June 2009

TheThings That Make Jon and Chloe, Jon and Chloe; Episode #1
Instead of watching The Ultimatum on the second night in the week I'm actually home at 9 p.m. - I'm still upset I missed last night's episode where Tay Ping Hui charmed the socks off Fann Wong - I've decided to take up Adele's blog project (click here!) and share a little about Jon and myself.

And since all I do as a pupil is fake legalese, I've decided to spare you the trauma of reading what may well turn into a subconscious attempt to fake it in this space.

Thus, episode #1 of what makes us Jon and Chloe simply features the intense and slightly deranged, I-Am-About-To-Starve way we look at food.

Apologies to Rachel for having had to include her in this picture.

Also, because I am Very Thick-Skinned (well on my way to becoming a great lawyer, do I hear applause in the distance?) the second and third pictures of Jon feature my cupcakes.

1 comment:

Adele said...

CHLOE i love you! thanks for playing (: coming home with aramis!