Friday 22 May 2009

Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
Oh Adam, you really shouldn't have sung with KISS and justified White Christian America not giving you its vote.

There are political undertones, I tell you. Stereotypes or not, the Conservatives are still unhappy about their loss.

Maybe Matt should have been American Idol after all.



Or not. At least he now gets to develop himself as an artiste on his terms. But please Matt, no more Coldplay or The Fray. Give me blues any day.

I also found the link to KF Seetoh on Martha. I watch Martha almost every morning I can, even though I cannot for the life of me understand all this lifestyle schtick. But it's therapeutic looking at pretty things, and watching other people do things you know you'll never have the time, money or energy to do.

Click here for the video, but it loads in weird bursts so make sure you have a good connection.

My favourite part is when he calls tau pok tofu puffs, like edible sponge.

And I think Martha's impression of Singapore is somewhat like a Fighting Spiders one, all street food, albeit with portable stoves - KF Seetoh did inform her that charcoal fires aren't allowed anymore.

No hum in the laksa, I see.

1 comment:

Adele said...

CHLOE I LOVE YOU!

xx