Saturday 21 February 2009

Why You Should Just Admit That West Is Best
Jon and I commenced celebrations for our 2nd year anniversary today with a visit to our favourite Korean restaurant, located just up the street from the Not Nice Anymore Fei Siong Bak Chor Mee near Al-Ameen.

Oh skinny auntie who smokes like a chimney, where are you? I want you back, even if it means that I risk having a bowl of bak chor mee with cigarette ash in it.

Anyway, because it was an impromtu decision to go out for dinner tonight I didn't have Tenny (my camera, in case you didn't see my previous posts) with me so there are no photos. The next time we go there I'll bring her along so you can see the good food - they give you lots of appetisers too, in true Korean restaurant style. Frutta la Viva is just a couple of doors away, but we didn't have any today because we were both too full of liquid.

Gloop gloop.

As we were walking to the bus stop I kept telling Jon not to poke me or say silly things so I wouldn't laugh, and the saddest part was that I would then burst out laughing at myself.

Gloop gloop, gloop.

It hurt.

I wonder if I should regret ordering the kimchi soup, because its Awesome Fire Power might very well lead to another Spectacular S**t tomorrow morning - I can already feel my stomach protesting.

But you know, now that I've got less of that gloop gloop feeling, I have to say I think it'll all be worth it.

No comments: