Tuesday 3 June 2008

of tv
my parents and brother are in beijing until friday morning, which explains the dearth of posts. well, i stayed in today but that just means that i have Very Sadly finished watching seasons one and two of 30 rock. i started on gossip girl, and after 3 episodes and some wikipedia-ing of plot synopses, have decided that it is Not Worth My Time.

and dudes, chace crawford is awful. nevermind that he looks vaguely like zac efron and is therefore "good-looking," he can't act to save his life. though i must say he looks exactly like his character. weak-minded with no opinion of his own, poor-little-rich-boy trapped in a bubble and fighting to get out.

give me a break. also, the clothes aren't as nice as i thought they'd be.

i'm going to start the office tomorrow, as planned. i shouldn't have listened to those xoxo's floating around at the back of my mind, along with various exhortations that i watch it. it reminds me a little of popular, too. does anyone remember popular? whoever produces these shows/writes books of that ilk seems to like giving the poor-little-rich-miss-perfects one syllable names starting with b: there was brooke, now, blair.

anyhow, the office should keep me occupied in the breaks between my assignments - which i really must continue - until i get back to singapore. i can smell the extra vinegar in my bak chor mee already.

yay for steve carrell and shows which don't have Absolutely Preposterous Premises.

No comments: