Wednesday 28 May 2008

dear lavan
if you're reading this, do let me know. i woke up and turned my computer on to be greeted by the following message on MSN, sent to me by yue en while i was offline last night:

'anyway outta interest, I got this from Lavan's blog

TSH: "For Lavan, he says that Love comes from the heart. So all the guys in this LT, would any of you say that Love is a chemical reaction?" Jon L's hand is the only one that goes up...haha. Nadia takes some of the heat off me by adding her views. The lecture continues. Even though I'm tanned, I feel myself turn red.


hmmmm heee heee, I contemplated for two seconds if I should let you know this, but the fact that you were in Ho Hock Lai's class and I'm pretty sure he doesn't think that it's a chemical reaction now :P being that he's happily looking at you in your MSN pic :D (emphasis mine)'


lavan, i trawled through your entire archive trying to search for that entry but i couldn't find it. just so i wouldn't be maligning you.

and my dear yue en, jon's eyes are CLOSED in the picture? so i don't see how he can be happily looking at me?

so anyway, even if jon still does think love is a chemical reaction, it doesn't matter because he's an acid and i'm an alkali.

awwww!

all this, for a member of the male species who, as is typical of them, tried to make me believe last night that among other things, h0h l@w corporat!on required their prospective pupils to be able to speak hokkien
and tie bandages.

in other news, i have progressed on my essay, just that most of it appears to be taken from the articles given to us by our teacher.

No comments: