Sunday 13 January 2008

you know edward scissorhands
now, there's chloe sourface.

my mother says that the look i get on my face whenever she tells me about how my brother is being damn on in school is one which is decidedly sour. he's been answering questions in lectures, no less. that sort of thing.

i don't think he's had mass p.e. yet. let's see what happens after his first encounter with the sadistic p.e. teachers in acjc. will he still be able to let out an ac gemak gemak, albeit weakly, after they're through with the j1s?

of course, it's a funny sort of sourface. my mother keeps laughing every time i make it. i'm very happy for him.

shangren doesn't seem to want to be my housemate in beijing, something which might ultimately transpire. even though i voluntarily volunteered (is there ANY other way?) to more or less function as domestic help.

***
it still hasn't quite sunk in yet, what's happened. i'm very sorry, joe and josh.

No comments: