Tuesday 4 December 2007

my boyfriend looks like a civil servant

not that that's such a bad thing, i suppose. aren't they supposed to be very reliable, dependable, responsible and trustworthy? hurhur. someone create an acronym for their traits, please.


you have two options, according to him:
(a) professional inheriter
(b) professional beneficiary

you can see civil servanthood isn't one of them, but don't you think he looks like one? especially in the pictures above (taken after various internships)?

now i'm not very sure what i'm trying to say about civil servants, but judging by the jokes my father cracks and the conversations he carries on in the normal course of things (see archives for examples), i think jon could well be on his way to being one.

i just transferred pictures from my desktop to lenny - too lazy to transfer them all, my thumbdrive has too little memory to get them all down at one shot and the mouse on my desktop refuses to roll properly. but here is the picture i spoke of many posts ago, the cake i baked at my godmother's when i was in sydney -

okay the picture's not loading and i have to go NOW because my godbrother's over from australia and we're going shopping. so you can't see the picture now, sorry.

No comments: