Monday 8 January 2007

so school starts in about - five hours? and i'm looking forward to it, i really am. on retrospect i think everything's worked out for good, just like it says in Romans, and hopefully God will grant me the strength and the courage to live and enjoy everything He's blessed me with. (: there, a smiley face just to show that i really am happy and excited about sem 2. haha (:

on another note, i was spring cleaning the other day, re-packing things in my wardrobe. and i realised that i really cannot go through another parting (sounds better, no?) because i will have no more space in my cupboard to store things. the things you accumulate! lester says just throw away but aiya girls sentimental la. i think i'm gonna donate my old clothes to the salvation army though. and one day when it hurts less i will dust bearry manilove off and he can take his place on the table.

No comments: