Saturday 20 February 2010

I'm currently blogging from Jon's phone; we're out at the house of one of his best friends and I'm sitting next to him quietly listening to him talk to his friends and willing webpages to load faster so I can surf the web more efficiently. No, I'm not unhappy or anything - in fact I kinda like sitting in the background observing things and seeing Jon happy.

All in, it's been a pretty good CNY and Valentine's Day. Could've been better in some parts - especially the part where I skidded while rollerblading and got horrible road rash just below my bum. Thank God it's healing well though.

Man U has almost finished playing Everton (and losing to them, what were the odds?!) so I shall end here for now. Happy Birthday everyone! It's the seventh day of the new year, everyone's birthday.

No comments: