Saturday 12 September 2009

Begging Pardon
Dear Jon,

I am most sorry that I have been accusing you of being in possession/losing my Stevie Wonder Greatest Hits CD. As you already know, I found it lurking in one of my desk drawers, hidden under some old foolscap paper and a CD of Debussy's Piano Works Volume 2.

I am just posting this so that you will feel some sense of vindication, and also because it is de rigeur for people who blog to let those reading their blogs know how cool they are, from time to time; oh how varied are the types of music one listens to!

And I am in one of those moods now, just like my father - this morning he came up to me and said, "I'm feeling bombastic today! So I've decided to use the word quintessential in one of my papers!"

Love,
Chloe

p.s. For your love, I would do anything, just to see the smile upon your face.

:)

No comments: