Saturday 28 February 2009

I Probably Watch Too Much TV
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Sarah Jessica Parker looked Really Awful at this year's Oscars - please don't ask me why I even watched the Oscars. On TV. With my mum. At around ten p.m., because after the 9 o'clock show we still hadn't had enough TV for the night, and she was doing the ironing for me because I was just too tired and she's just too nice and we needed something to talk nonsense about while she did so.

Hopefully the fact that we didn't finish watching it will help us retain some sort of credibility as people, in your humble opinion.

Jon did finish watching the entire ceremony though. And then he watched Nip/Tuck, which I stopped watching sometime in Season 1 after the son (Matt?) was caught having a threesome by his mother. The pretty blonde lady, Julia.

Sadly, I can recite storylines and remember character names from Channel 8 shows at the drop of a hat.

Here's the gofugyourself link to Sarah Jessica Parker at the Oscars:
http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/go_fug_yourself/2009/02/oscar_fug_carpet_sarah_jessica.html

I thought she was awful in the Sex and The City movie. But that show, and the movie, isn't really about the actresses, is it?

Everyone knows it's about the clothes.

So what the heck was she thinking when she wore that?!

No comments: