Tuesday 15 April 2008

i am the walrus
falling asleep after one of the most severe cases of food-poisoning you've had in a long, long, time is an extremely trying process, to say the least. i had my room door closed because xiaoyun and jinni were watching tv in the living room, and i was lying on my bed in complete darkness when all these strange memories suddenly started coming back to me.

like singing the lion sleeps tonight in jc and jingjie coming in with a lone LION! after in the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight.

actually, that's the only thing i remember remembering. the rest of the time i was forced to listen to traffic and to the sounds of a jackhammer, at two-forty in the morning. who uses jackhammers at that hour, i ask you?

i'm now sitting on my bed finishing a bowl of cold oatmeal, thankful that i feel better. still a little strange tummy-wise, but better.

and i've changed my flight home to july the 8th :) what a difference a week makes.

No comments: