Tuesday 4 March 2008

i heard you say, what can make me feel this way?
well, jon's in india and his sim card is out of credit so in the meantime i shall continue having a crush on the very dishy lee dong wook as he was in my girl. china's channel seven shows it every night at 2230, and tonight they're broadcasting the last episode. however, last night, i couldn't stand waiting twelve hours so i watched it on mysoju. predictable ending, but happy and satisfying nonetheless, especially since lee dong wook was so charming and lee dong hae so lovable that you were just rooting for them all the way.

it was the first korean show since autumn in my heart which made me cry, and the second ever korean show which i watched. well, semi-watched. i only caught the last five or so episodes, and i have no patience to go back and sit through the first eleven.


now is he just too charming for words, or what?

xiaoyun, and my very own mother, think so too.

may this be a warning to you not to let your girlfriend go on exchange and then find that you have no means of contacting her properly because you're on exchange yourself and doing slum work.

okay, you're very good lah jon :) but i'm sorry, for now your position as the best-looking boy in the universe is being threatened. you'd better try and secure it soon.

now you know that this is what exchange students really go on exchange to do. watch korean dramas or anything else which helps them pass the time because it's too cold to go out or they're too lazy to do so.

and because my girl's temporarily turned me into one of those korean drama nutters:

"Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae... acted as lovers whose families oppose their union in 'My Girl.' When they finally got through all their difficulties at the end of the opera, the audience loved them together so much that 770 people in the poll hoped the could fall in love with each other in the real world." - chinadaily.com.cn

see, i'm not the only one okay.

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

hellooo!! :) my gooodness, i finished watching that too! I watched the whole series in one seating okay. 16 hrs non-stop. :P lee dong wook is V. handsome! and I just realised that my cousin went to the same high school as lee dong hae when she was studying in sydney. how cool is that!

Unknown said...

hahaha i think the guy hanxing in coffee prince is cuter. hurhur.

-cher