Monday 8 October 2007

我很伤心因为我的华文文章再吃掉很多时间。还有,文耀的 MSN 出了问题所以他不能和我谈天。我也miss 了他的电邮,来不及上网和他谈天。 :(

for everyone who doesn't have chinese encoding, the above reads:
i am very sad because my chinese essay is taking too much time. (ok i wanted to say it's just taking way too long and it's very irritating) and also jon lau's msn has problems so he cannot talk to me and i got his email a bit too late so i wasn't in time to get google chat so we could talk. so sad. (which is represented by the :( because i am unable to find the cheng yu that will allow me to express my sadness).

ok la i'm not very troubled actually. i'm more troubled by my chinese essay! wenzhao took a cursory glance at it just now and told me to my face that it was essentially an essay in english, i.e. grammatical structure wise and all.

简直是
完了
!!

No comments: