Wednesday 20 June 2007

i went for lunch with bowei today. it's been six years (imagine that!) since we last talked properly, after our rather tragic and traumatic (on my part) break-up. hurhur. i remember sean saying at that time that we'd (bowei and i) meet up when we were older and working, drive up in our cool cars to some kopitiam somewhere and have breakfast. well, so it wasn't breakfast and we weren't driving but today's lunch came pretty close la, i think.

it was quite funny, thinking back on all that drama and emotion. i told him straight to his face that we lost contact cause i made up my mind to hate you for the rest of my life - you were damn bastard to me!!. and we burst out laughing because it was true (that he was damn bastard to me) but it didn't matter anymore. and we agreed that after all, it takes two hands to clap. i wasn't exactly very nice to him either la.

he bought me wanton mee from the wonder mee at amoy street today. the char siew was lovely, charred and chunky.

he's still chubby (time for plastic surgery, dude! he admitted that he needs it too), and i'm really happy for him because he's with one of the sweetest girls i know. i finally got my peculiar remedies cd back (bet you can't find it anywhere already) and i also told him to go search for miscellaneous other items that i would like to see back in my possession - he very willingly obliged.

:D

the point is, two very nice boys have bought me lunch this week so far, and NEITHER OF THEM WAS NAMED JON LAU. horrors!

but then i heard this song on the radio just now, when i was doing e-filing (finally, a productive day at the office).

we even got a secret handshake
and she loves the music that my band makes
and i know you heard the last song
about the girls that didn't last long
but i promise this is on a whole new plane
i can tell by the way she says my name

- cupid's chokehold, gym class heroes.

aw i'm so sweet right. sometimes i think i'll have to give myself diabetes because jon'll never do anything that sugary-sweet inducing.

No comments: