Wednesday 18 April 2007

with a father who has named the family camera "cammy" ("cammie?") and a sister who's named her childhood pillow "mr pillowy" ("pillowie?"), i don't think it's surprising that my brother made the following comments - of course, i do think he's more droll (or lame, whichever way you look at it) than the rest of us - it must be a cummulative effect.

in response to some random uncle at a farewell dinner my dad for his colleague:
uncle: since you like chemistry, why don't you go be a chemist and work in a lab?
brother: no... if i work in a lab, i'll have to face white walls and wear a white lab coat - i'll come out colour-blind.

to me:
brother: clod you should really join miss singapore universe.
mother: jiejie is too short la!!
me: thank you for your undying support mummy.
brother: but at least three of the girls there look like they should be on the swan... or extreme makeover, you know?

when i told jon this jon said my brother was being TOO KIND.

why do we even bother? haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I totally agree with your brother's comments about the Miss Singapore Universe contestants. :D