Thursday 22 March 2007

i'm really very joyful and thankful that for the first time in my life i actually have good girl friends (tris is included, he's sitting next to me now as i'm typing this and i can't resist naming him). but i don't think it's going to be very beneficial to my wallet - or my ego, for that matter. the following conversation transpired between muikheng and myself yesterday.

me: eh die already la. i'm so breaking out.
mui kheng (giving her YES YOU SO ARE look, wide eyes and all): YES!! YOU ARE!!
me: thanks.
mui kheng: which facewash do you use?
me: ginvera.
mui kheng: that's really too strong already.
me: really? i didn't know?
mui kheng: yes!! you should go and buy the neutrogena extra mild one. i don't even use mild, i use extra mild!!
me: isn't that really expensive?
mui kheng: but it's a very big bottle and it lasts very long...

after my nap yesterday i went to the ntuc pharmacy and bought myself a bottle. i've never spent more than $5 on facial wash before but i bought what she (and the pharmacist, too) recommended - and it was $13.77.
tris says he can't believe i've typed this entry and he doesn't think $13.77 is expensive. for 200ml?!?! okay what he says. considering he uses BODY SHOP facewash.
oh well. see above for why i'm so pleased.

No comments: