Tuesday 25 August 2009

You Can't Deny It
Today, my fellow Aunty - also known as Fellow Suffering Pupil #1, or #2, or #n depending on who comes to mind first as I'm telling my tales about the day - pointed out something.

L, SMSing me excitedly about the "new" and "damn gd" drama Boys Over Flowers: Ya e lead looks like pck.



Minus the mole and the jade ring, of course.

"New" and "damn gd," in my opinion, are in quotation marks both literally and figuratively. But then it might not be that bad after all. I don't like it mostly because I didn't like the Taiwanese one, and that was because Barbie Hsu was just Plain Annoying and I couldn't stand Vanness Wu's hair.

I shall refrain from insulting Jerry Yen because L likes him and I don't want to hurt her feelings. And he was the least of all the Meteor Garden evils, anyway. I'll concede that.

Don't forget now, all fans of Boys Over Flowers - A Happy Journey, Starts Like That!

Maybe the campaign would be a lot more effective if they actually got Lee Min Ho to front it.

That is, if people could tell the difference.

Oh shucks. I forgot the mole. Dead giveaway there.

No comments: