Thursday 27 August 2009

The Sad Lives of Lawyers To Be, Part 2
I'm to blame, really.

It was I who discovered the game on Jon's new phone, Phone-E. So called because he's a Nokia E63 (or E68? I'm not sure) and we wanted our phones to be relatives. My phone, if you recall, is named Phoney.

And it is I who have been playing this game whenever a lecture proves too boring for words. Which is rather often.

However, Jon is not the only one who has an E63 (E68?), and I am not the only one who finds this game exciting, stimulating, and a great way to pass time!

I received the following SMS from J about 15 minutes ago:

Omg I was playing globalblox ..my score was like 97000+ then the dumb thing said gameover...s**t...

(asterisks added to maintain family friendliness)

We will be taking the bar exam at the end of November and all we can think about now is how to beat each others' high scores on a souped-up version of Tetris.

No comments: