Monday 17 August 2009

Today
I realised that Jon and I have come very far together, and I felt very thankful for everything we've been through and the way God has blessed our relationship.

My mother said being bored was better than being sian. Like, it's better to be bored to tears writing a letter to imaginary clients about the imaginary sale and purchase of an imaginary house (that's a REAL letter we're talking about here) as opposed to being sian about something going wrong at work.

Then your heart will stop and you'll feel totally horrible and you hope and pray that by the grace of God you don't have to pay out of your own pocket.

She's right, I guess.

And after today's BSF lesson on complaining, I really ought to just shut it, count my blessings and give thanks to God. So I leave you with a picture of an imaginary "person" at her imaginary house, to decide for yourself which you would rather be.


Please exercise the Option to Purchase within seven (7) weeks of the date of this Option to Purchase. If not, Meow Meow Lee would have already reached a new level where she gets a new house and you will not be able to buy this one anymore.

My, I am bored.

No comments: